COPEMAN'S English Bulldogs
This Puppy has been examined by our Veterinary Doctor and is to the best of our knowledge sound and healthy. Has started their shot series at the time of weaning ~ around 6 weeks of age or so.
TERMS: Payment in full ~~ Prior to taking ownership of this English Bulldog puppy:
Deposits may be made in ~ ~ Cash, Money Order, or Personal Check.
Deposits are non-refundable. Final payment is due in Cash.
If the pup is on installments ~ These payments may be made by ~ money order or personal check. If the final installment payment is made by personal check ~ it must be received 7 days prior to taking ownership of the pup to be sure the check is processed by the bank. PLEASE do not send a check if you are unsure of its worth ~ give us a call ~ to see what can be done.
1. This English Bulldog puppy must be examined by a/your licensed veterinarian within 3 working days of the date
it is transferred from the seller. Unless noted below in the "Additional comments" area.
2. To provide puppy with routine preventative care ~ annual physical exams by a licensed veterinarian, following veterinary guidelines for vaccinations and worming. Taking good care of this dog, agreeing to give the dog acceptable physical and emotional care, to house the dog indoors as its primary source of housing. IF the dog is found to be abused, neglected, in poor health, allowed to run at large, or to be a public nuisance, or found to have improper living conditions ~ the seller has all rights to the repossession of this bulldog with no refund to buyer.
Death, injury, or loss due to theft, carelessness, abuse, neglect, heatstroke, or accident will not entitle the buyer
to any compensation from the seller.
3. This dog is warranted only for the purpose of being a companion animal, while this pup may be capable of performing other functions, such as: breeding, showing, or acting... No warranty is given for such purposes.
4. This dog is not to be used for any immoral activities and is not to be used for any type of puppy mill, dog farm, or other mass-producing or money making operations. Buyer agrees not to sell or give this dog to any retail company,
puppy mill, research center, or any other establishment.
5. In the event the buyer is unable to keep this dog, the seller will offer assistance in placing your English Bulldog
into a new home. If your English Bulldog is not re-home-able due to buyer neglect, etc. and seller accepts
your dog back: the seller/breeder is under no obligation to refund any money back to buyer(s).
This puppy has been examined around six weeks of age, by a quality, knowledgeable, licensed, veterinarian
prior to the transfer date, and to the best of our knowledge is in good health.
This puppy has been immunized and wormed according to the accompanying health record.
This puppy is guaranteed to 1 year of age against any NON-treatable *congenital defect. After date of transfer of this pup and provided health records ~ you have 3 working days to have this pup examined by a licensed veterinarian, failure to have this pup examined within the 3 working days will void this guarantee. If this required exam, by your
veterinarian, finds the pup to have any serious illness or a non-treatable defect, seller must be notified of the issue/problem within 2 business days of your licensed veterinarian's determination. IF the buyer so chooses, at this time, to return the pup, the buyer must return the pup and all papers provided with pup on date of transfer, and a copy of the complete medical record of your veterinarian visit(s). Breeder has the right to take the puppy to a veterinarian of my choice for a second opinion at buyers expense, before any talk of exchange/replacement.
A returned puppy must be returned to the seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at buyers expense. In the event the puppy, while in your care, dies within a one year time frame, a necropsy by a licensed veterinarian must be performed to determine the cause of death ~ at buyers expense. A copy of the necropsy report must be provided to the seller/breeder within 2 days of the necropsy, before any talk of replacement.
No replacement puppy will be given after the puppy has been bred at a too young of age or euthanized without the seller's permission. Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of the original puppy.
Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that the buyer well be responsible for all payments. As of the date of transfer, the puppy has received starting vaccinations and worming. The buyer has been informed future vaccinations and worming may soon be due. This guarantee does not include *Coccidia and *Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies. Kennel Cough is self-limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected
and Kennel Cough on its own is not life threatening.
This guarantee does not cover~ what in the Bulldog breed, is considered normal: cherry eye, entropion, 'loose' hips, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, and stenotic nares (collapsed/narrow nostrils). Seller does not accept responsibility for contagious diseases diagnosed after 3 days from the date of purchase/transfer. Certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, internal parasites,
demo-deistic mange, dermatitis, and other *autoimmune disorders are not covered by this guarantee. Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
NOTE: All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. NO refund is given.
This health guarantee applies to the original puppy buyer, and is not transferable to a second party.
This entire agreement between the seller and buyer of this English Bulldog, is valid and agreed to by all parties.
All parties have read and understood and agreed to this contract/guarantee in full by signing below.
Any changes to this contract/guarantee must be in writing and signed by both parties.
This contract/guarantee is legal and may be enforced by legal means at the buyer's expense.
All disputes must be settled in the state of Minnesota, County of Fillmore.
This agreement is signed this day of Puppy Transfer ________,_____.
AKC Litter # __________________Date of Birth________________
Copemans English Bulldogs
Elizabeth A. Copeman ~ owner
* A congenital disorder, also known as a congenital disease, deformity, birth defect, or anomaly, is a condition existing at or before birth regardless of cause.
* Autoimmune ~ a disease resulting from a disordered immune reaction in which antibodies are produced against one's own tissues, as systemic lupus erythematosus or rheumatoid arthritis.
* Kennel cough symptoms (also known as infectious tracheobronchitis) appear extreme, with a dry, hacking cough accompanied by frequent, intense gagging. Despite its appearance, a typical case of kennel cough is not life-threatening, and it tends to run its course in a few days to a week or so. But it is a disease that is frustrating for pets and caretakers alike.
* Coccidia are small protozoans (one-celled organisms) that live in the intestinal tracts of dogs and cats. They cause disease/diarrhea
most commonly in puppies and kittens less than six months of age.