This agreement is made this ___day of ______,_____.
AKC Litter # __________________Date of Birth________________
For the amount of______________ Deposit Date:_____________
TERMS: Payment in full ~~ Prior to taking ownership of this English Bulldog puppy. Deposits may be made in ~ ~
Cash, Money Order, or Personal Check.
Deposits are non-refundable. Final payment is due in Cash.
If the pup is on installments ~ These payments may be made by ~ money order or personal check. If the final installment payment is made by personal check ~ it must be received 10 days prior to taking ownership of the pup to be sure the check is processed by the bank. PLEASE do not send a check if you are unsure of its worth ~ give us a call ~ to see what can be done.
1. This English Bulldog puppy must be examined by a licensed veterinarian within 3 working days of the time it is transferred from the seller. Buyer must provide documentation of the examination by ~ e-mail, fax, or mail, within 7 days of exam date. Failure to show exam documentation will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
2. To provide puppy with routine preventative care ~ annual physical exams by a licensed veterinarian, following veterinary guidelines for vaccinations and worming. Taking good care of this dog, agreeing to give the dog acceptable physical and emotional care, to house the dog indoors as its primary source of housing. IF the dog is found to be abused, neglected, in poor health, allowed to run at large, or to be a public nuisance, or found to have improper living conditions ~ the seller has all rights to repossession of this bulldog with no refund to buyer. Death, injury,
or loss due to theft, carelessness, abuse, neglect, heatstroke, or accident will not entitle the buyer to any compensation from the seller.
3. This dog is warranted only for the purpose of being a companion animal, while this pup may be capable of performing other functions, such as: breeding, showing, or acting... No warranty is given for such purposes.
4. This dog is not to be used for any immoral activities and is not to be used for any type of puppy mill, dog farm, or other mass-producing or money making operations. Buyer agrees not to sell this dog to any retail company,
puppy mill, research center, or any other establishment.
5. In the event the buyer is unable to keep this dog for any reason, the seller will offer assistance in placing the
English Bulldog into a new home. If the English Bulldog is not re-home-able and seller accepts this dog back:
the seller is under no obligation to refund any money back to buyer.
This puppy has been examined by a quality licensed veterinarian prior to the transfer date and to the best of our knowledge is in good health, and has been immunized and wormed according to the accompanying health record.
This puppy is guaranteed to 1 year of age against any NON-treatable congenital defect. After date of transfer of this pup and our provided health records ~ you have 3 working days to have this pup examined by a licensed veterinarian, failure to have this pup examined within the 3 days will void this guarantee. If this exam, by your veterinarian, finds the pup to have any serious illness or a non-treatable defect, seller must be notified of the problem within 2 business days of the licensed veterinarian's determination. The buyer must return the pup and all papers provided with pup on date of transfer, and a copy of the complete medical record of the veterinarian visit. Breeder has the right to take the puppy to a veterinarian of my choice for a second opinion at buyers expense, before any talk of exchange/replacement. A returned puppy must be returned to the seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at buyers expense. In the event the puppy dies within a one year time frame, a necropsy by a licensed veterinarian must be performed to determine the cause of death ~ at buyers expense. A copy of the necropsy report must be provided to the seller within 2 days of the necropsy, before any talk of replacement.
No replacement puppy will be given after the puppy has been bred or euthanized without the seller's permission. Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of original puppy.
Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that the buyer well be responsible for all payments. As of the date of transfer, the puppy has received proper vaccinations and worming, for the age of the pup. The buyer has been informed of future vaccinations and worming due. This guarantee does not include Coccidia and Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies. Kennel Cough is self-limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected
and Kennel Cough on its own is not life threatening.
This guarantee does not cover what, in the breed, is considered normal: cherry eye, entropion, 'loose' hips, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, and stenotic nares (collapsed nostrils). Seller does not accept responsibility for contagious diseases diagnosed after 3 days from the date of purchase/transfer. Certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, internal parasites, demo deistic mange, dermatitis, and other autoimmune disorders are not covered by this guarantee. Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
NOTE: All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds. This health guarantee applies to the original puppy buyer, and is not transferable to a second party.
This entire agreement between the seller and buyer of this English Bulldog and is valid and agreed to by all parties.
All parties have read and understood and agreed to this contract/guarantee in full by signing below. Any changes to this contract/guarantee must be in writing and signed by both parties. This contract/guarantee is legal and may be enforced by legal means at the buyer's expense.
All disputes must be settled in the state of Minnesota, County of Fillmore.
Copeman's English Bulldogs
Elizabeth A. Copeman ~ owner